From: lanser (shizhensong_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-17 21:13:23

thanks to everybody, i'm a fresh man to boost. i found it's hard to
search document of variant libraries even i update all by CVS. it
seemed different libraries has seperate documents!? does boost has a
document or example summary for all her excellent libraries?

btw: i just need a simple XML parser to config my software( skin in
fact ). i have used Xerces but it seemd too big or heavy.