From: Tim Blechmann (TimBlechmann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-18 17:37:09

hi all,

i'm currently trying to incorporate the boost.plugin library from the
boost-sandbox cvs into my program.

i need to compile one or more plugins into one shared library and i need
a possibility to call a certain function in the library to tell me the
names of the contained plugins and give me some more information about
the plugin. is there a possibility to run an arbitrary function inside
the library, using the dll or plugin_factory?
the only workaround i was thinking about is using a dummy plugin class,
that's providing virtual functions returning information about the
library ...

any other hints? or is there any way to get the names of the contained
plugins of a certain base class?

thanks in advance ... tim

--
TimBlechmann_at_[hidden]    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk