From: Louis Lavery (louis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-19 10:20:10

Hello,

The class adjacency_list_traits<EdgeList,VertexList,Directed> provides
an alternate method for accessing the types of edge_descriptor and
vertex_descriptor, with out this we'd run into a problem with mutually
recursive types.

I need to know the order in which edges are added to the vertices of
my graph. To do that I intend to stamp each edge with an (increasing)
integral number as it is added to the graph. It seems to me the stamp's
type should be edges_size_type, but that's not available via
adjacency_list_traits<EdgeList,VertexList,Directed>. Should it be? Can
it be?

Thanks, Louis.