From: Michael Fawcett (michael.fawcett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-19 14:35:21

On 4/19/06, Finley Lee <finleyl_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I'm using boost::fast_pool_allocator to replace the default allocator in a
> map. This works great, but I'm having a bit of trouble freeing the memory
> explicitly.

I posted about his a few months ago and received no reply. I worked
around this issue by not using the singleton allocators, but that's
hardly a solution.

This seems to be an issue with the rebind. You're really looking for

boost::singleton_pool< boost::fast_pool_allocator_tag, sizeof( map
node ) >::purge_memory();

but I don't think there is a portable way to determine that map node
type or size.

Michael Fawcett