From: wewolski (wewolski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-20 13:38:14

Hi,

I am trying to compile the example from regex_token_iterator.html using the
following entries in the Jamroot file.

#Jamroot
exe readdata : readdata.cpp
             : <include>/data/cpp/boost/include/boost-1_33_1/
             ;

install dist : readdata : <location>. ;

and im getting a linker error (collect2: ld returned 1 exit status)

However all my attempts to specify the external library location failed.

For example I have tried to add

lib boost_regex :
 : <file>boost_regex <search>/data/cpp/boost/lib/
;

exe regexexp : regexexp.cpp .//boost_regex

and many more weird stuff without success.

I found something in about site-config.jam in the manual but the example is not
very clear to me. Can anyone please help?

Eryk