From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-23 03:37:51

Christian Askeland wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am running boost 1.33.1 with BDS40, the Borland compiler. I upgraded to BDS
> Update pack 2 yesterday, and the two following files failed to compile:
>
> boost/iterator_adaptors.hpp
> boost/function.hpp
>
> Have anyone else seen this? The failures are inside a lot of compiler-ifdefs,
> so I guess that this might require some rewrite of boost.

As you're mentioning 1.33.1 I assume you are using my bcbboost patches
(http://bcbboost.sourceforge.net). I plan to issue a new version of the
patches within a couple of weeks, which will address the Update 2 issue.
Meanwhile, apart from updating the workarounds by hand as you've already
done, you might consider downloading directly from the bcbboost CVS
repository, which is ahead of the latest release and compatible with
Update 2.

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti