From: Adam Hartshorne (adam_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-25 06:32:07

Hi All,

I want to be able to do the following using the Boost::program_options
library.

1) Parse a set of command line options in a standard way (I know how to
achieve this).

2) Have an command line option which is "get other command line options
from a config file defined as the argument to this option.

The example multiple_sources is very close to the sort of thing I want,
however in that example the config file is hard coded. I want the user
to interactively set the config file at runtime.

If I try simply putting the following lines in the set of if statements
my program crashes (I know this is still hard coding the cfg file, but
it was a first attempt before I made it more general),

if ((vm.count("input-file")) {
         ifstream ifs("multiple_sources.cfg");
         store(parse_config_file(ifs, config_file_options), vm);
         notify(vm);
}

Any help would be much appreciated,

Adam