From: Sebastian Weber (sebastian.weber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-25 09:20:44

Hi!

> A quick look at the code tells that it is perfectly fine.
> The type of vertex_descriptor is the same as for the underlying graph
> and the vertex iterator is simply a filter_iterator using the provided
> predicate.

Thanks a lot. My first impression by looking at the code told me the
same story. But, I think this should actually be documented somewhere if
this is supposed to be the case or not. To me it feels like it is an
undocumented feature of the filtered_graph class and things in boost are
usually well documented ... shouldn't one add this?

Greetings,

Sebastian Weber