From: Leandro Melo (ltcmelo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-25 09:23:19

Hi.
One of the restrictions of boost's graph push relabel algorithm is the
existence of 'reverse' edges in the graph.
I don't know exactly what the procedure should be for graphs already
have the 'reverse' edges.
For example, if I want to compute a max flow of an undirected network
(it's not the rare) - in this case the networks would already have the
reverse edges, which are not necessary set with capacity 0, as the
algorithm requires. From what I can see in the implementation (a very
fast look), the algorithm would not work correct in this cases.
Maybe I'm 'thinking' wrong. Can anyone help me understand that?

Thanks.

--
Leandro Terra C. Melo