From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-27 13:29:42

I wish I could help you. BC is not officialy supported compiler,
and all the patches that are in place come from other people.

Try to get the latest cvs version, there were some patches
applied recently.

Maybe you could alse send a more detailed report. What have
sent is very little to spot a problem.

Regards,
Pavol.