From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-28 02:24:26

What I can imagine in regards of this failure is that you have in your watch
expressions some pointer dereference. And this ptr is not valid... I had
this error once in VC 6.0 and spent almost 3 hours looking for this kind of
problem... Please analyse your watch expressions carefully. May be you have
argv[1] in your watch or some other context valid name, which is not
initialized.

As I can remember this was fixed in VC 2002, but can come up in VC 8 again.

Best Regards,
Ovanes