From: ?? ? (deng1506_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-02 13:12:13

Hello Everyone,

I needed a regular expression library, and having discovered Boost through
google, I downloaded and installed it. I've set the environment for the
include files by Tools > Options > Projects > VC++ Directories > Include
Files. And I have set it to include a particular library file but the path
goes something like this:
"$(VCInstallDir)boost\bin\boost\libs\regex\build\libboost_regex.lib\vc-7_1\debug\runtime-link-static"
I have a feeling something is wrong here. Is there a way to set the
environment for the library files in one go without having to include
another path each time I need some library file that isn't in my list of
included paths?

For example, if I needed a library file from "signals", I guess I would have
to locate the appropriate file and then just enlist another path like
"$(VCInstallDir)boost\bin\boost\libs\signals\build\..."

Thanks.