From: Jason House (jasonhouse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-03 09:58:27

Below is a small piece of code that I can't get to compile.
gcc says: error: forward declaration of 'class search_node'

Is there a way to get around this, or can I not embed a
multi_index_container like that? I'm using boost 1_32_0 and gcc version
4.0.1

The code below is for a node within a search tree. Each node stores a

> class search_node{
> int objective_value; // Objective function
> position my_position; // Move location for this step in the search
> std::list<position> positions_to_visit; // Future moves to consider in search
> boost::multi_index_container <
> search_node,
> indexed_by<
> ordered_unique <search_node, position, &search_node::my_position>,
> ordered_non_unique<search_node, int, &search_node::objective_value>
> > > search_results;
> };

... or am I just going down a wrong path? I'm trying to build a search
tree. I know boost::graph exists, but don't know if it'd be more
appropriate.