From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-03 20:12:51

"Ed Johnson" <ed_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> In a previous post, someone mentioned the BOOST_GLOBAL_FIXTURE to me.
> I used google desktop to search all the 1.33.1 doc's and release notes,
> but could not find any mention of it.
>
> I did a web search and found it on:
>
> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2005/12/98092.php
> [boost] [test] self-registration facilities Date: 2005-12-14
>
> What is this newsgroup? It doesn't appear to be available for news
> readers on news.gmane.org. I don't see it mentioned or linked off of
> the main boost site either: http://www.boost.org/
>
> Can someone guide me on the best way to find all the boost documentation
> for the latest releases?

I intend to put this all into next release 1.34.0 of boost. But! I am
desperately out of time lately (more then month now) and without external
help I don't see this happening. I will do my best. Hopefully I will have
some time this or next weekend. Meanwhile keep posting your question here or
use examples as a manual.

Gennadiy