From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-07 01:20:18

Hi All -

First let me say that we've had a tremendous response thus far to SOC.
Some really excellent applications and ideas. I have high hopes that
some very exciting Boost projects will come out of SOC.

The reason I'm sending this is that I'm trying to reach out to
applicants that may not be aware that proposal feedback is being
provided on the SOC website. Please check your proposal for comments.
Many of the proposals need additional details. There is no automated
email when we add comments to a proposal, so you won't be notified.
Goggle is looking into adding this, but it isn't there now.

There are enough comments and proposals that it would be impractical for
us to ensure that everyone got notified when a comment is added.

Thanks,

Jeff