From: sean yang (seanatpurdue_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-07 18:09:39

>From: Daniel Mitchell <danmitchell_at_[hidden]>

Yeah, I agree with you. For the first question, I think I'd better to save
the strings to an vector and build a relationship between strings in this
vector and vertices in the graph.

> > A related question I want to ask is whether there exist a function call
> > that test whether an edge representing [vertext string("Node1") -->
>vertext
> > string("Node2") ] exists in a graph.
>
>There's a function edge( u, v, g ) returns the edge between u and v, if it
>exists. This function is required by the AdjacencyMatrix concept.
Thanks for the reply. I have a question for concept requirements.
For example, if I declare a Graph representation by
      typedef adjacency_list<vecS, vecS, directedS,
                    property<vertex_color_t, default_color_type>,
                    property<edge_weight_t, int> > Graph;

How can I know if this Graph satisfies the reqirement of a certain concept,
say AdjacencyMatrix ?
Thanks again.