From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-09 12:09:35

Hi Alex,

> Hi Guys,
> I'm wondering whether shmem can be used under vc6 compiler, trying to
> compile expamples provided within the library package I receive a full bunch
> of errors looking like:

Shmem does not support vc6 and I'm afraid I will not try to support it,
since it would be too much work due to advanced template use. What Shmem
is missing is a tested platform information in the documentation
(currently Vc 7.1/8 and gcc > 3.3, although there are success stories
with CW, for example), something I will add in the next release. Any
compliant compiler shouldn't have problems with it.

Regards,

Ion