From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-11 18:38:15

I think I should clarify: I meant non-library uses (like the maze app,
I'll take a look thanks!). Like a programmer who also uses shared_ptr.
Although I can think of a few instances where I would use it for work, I
just want to tell myself that I am making things complicated and want
your help to make sure I'm making better code.

Sorry if that's even MORE confusing :)

Sohail