From: Johan Nilsson (r.johan.nilsson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-15 02:36:35

Andreas,

Andreas Huber wrote:
> Hi Johan
>
> Sorry for the delay, I'm currently on holiday.

No need to apologize, we all need holidays.

>> 1. For a state, is it possible to specify a method that will be
>> called when an event with no defined handlers is received?
>
> You can do that globally for the whole state machine with the
> technique outlined by Oliver (thanks, Oliver!), or locally for one
> state or a group of states by defining a reaction that is triggered
> by sc::event_base rather than a concrete event. Such a reaction is
> usually the last one in the reactions typedef.

Ok, thanks for the further description. It would help though, if the
unconsumed_event method was documented explicitly in the docs. I think I
missed it as it's not presented as a link - in the state_machine reference
there's only a link to the description of process_event() effects in the
line above.

[snip]

Thanks // Johan