From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-19 12:00:46

This is defined in the file "level.hpp". If an "implementation level" is
not specified
a default will be used. The default is assigned depending on whether or
not the type is serialized anywhere in the program as a pointer. You
could modify your version of "level.hpp" to use a different default.

I don' think you really want to do this - but that's how you do it.

Robert Ramey