From: Sebastian Weber (sebastian.weber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-23 10:56:26

Hi folks!

I defined a customary graph type which always uses integers in a bound
range to adress the vertices. It is therefore as if one would use an
adjacency_list with vecS as vertex storage set. Since I want to run an
algorithm requiring a vertex_index property to be present on my custom
graph, I was looking at the code of the adjacency_list graph. The docs
say, that somewhere in the code the vertex_index map does get created
automatically if the vertex set is vecS, but where and how is it done?
The code is just too big or too advanced for me to find the appropiate
lines. Could someone please enlighten me?

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian Weber