Boost Users :
From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-23 11:20:28
Jan Stetka ha escrito:
> Would anyone else be interested in a poll, implemented on a website, of
> what tools e.g. gcc, visual c++ and machine spec: RAM, operating system,
> CPU boost users have?
It's interesting! Do you have the means to implement such a thing?
I've got a question and a proposal:
1. What is the audience of this poll? It is sufficiently representative
of the Boost users community? Sufficiently large, at least?
2. Wouldn't it be a good idea to add more questions to the poll
to cover the following?
* Boost version used.
* Specific Boost libs used.
* Method of lib construction, if any: bjam, home made,
* Other things we might be interested to know about Boost
Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo
Boost-users list run by williamkempf at hotmail.com, kalb at libertysoft.com, bjorn.karlsson at readsoft.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, wekempf at cox.net