From: Sebastian Weber (sebastian.weber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-23 11:25:38

Hi!

> The vertex index property map for vecS is defined on line 2444 in
> detail/adjacency_list.hpp. Since vertices are integers in [0,num_vertices),
> the index of each vertex is the vertex itself.

Thanks for pointing out these lines. Nevertheless, I'm not a template
pro in order to understand all those helper-classes and definitions. So,
how do I code a vertex_index-map when I always have the case where the
vertices are integers [0,num_vertices).

Sorry, but the code on line 2444 is just too advanced for my C++ skill
right now.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Greetings,

Sebastian Weber