From: Wu Yinghui, Freddie (yhwu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-28 21:41:24

boost-users-request_at_[hidden] wrote:
>> "Wu Yinghui, Freddie" <yhwu_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>
> This option is available with CVS version of Boost.Test. Here is what you
> need to do:

Thanks for your reply, Gennadiy.

But does this mean that I cannot achieve this without the latest CVS
update? Since our development team is using only the stable releases, I
guess I'll have problem with this approach.

> 1. Build DLL version of UnitTestFramework.
> 2. Build DLL with your test cases.
> 3. Buils console_test_runner utility from libs/test/tools
>
> Now it's all you need. If you have any questions regarding any of the steps
> above please ask.
>
>> I'm using the auto registration facility now to create and register the
>> test suites and cases. And I'm running on MSVC 7.1 on Windows XP SP2 now.
>
> I have test_runner_test to specifically test this situation.

Cheers,

Freddie

--
Wu Yinghui, Freddie
Research & Development
Software Engineer
Volume Interactions Pte Ltd
1 Kim Seng Promenade, #12-01
Great World City East Tower
Singapore 237994
Tel:   +65 62226962 (Ext 216)
Fax:   +65 62226215
Email: yhwu_at_[hidden]
Important:  This message is intended for the recipient(s) addressed
above.  It contains privileged and confidential information.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this message and then delete it from your system.  You must
not read, copy, use, or disseminate this communication in any form.
Thank you.