From: Knut Finstad (knut.finstad_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-29 16:47:48

ok.. I know its a bit late (been on travel).
I started using it just after I came back to work. It works very well.
- I support it into boost.

- One comment on documentation. The ctor and destructor should be defined
in the same file as the private struct. I dont find that clearly stated in
the docs. The following will not compile (msvc 2005) when Test.h is used
in another file than Test.cpp.

// Test.h
class Test {
        public: