From: Richard Crossley (rdc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-31 11:24:04

Solved. Completely down to operator error.

FWIW. Some brackets had become misplaced.

BOOST_PARAMETER_KEYWORD(tag,a)
BOOST_PARAMETER_KEYWORD(tag,b)

struct parameters : boost::parameter::parameters<
    boost::parameter::required<tag::a > >,
    boost::parameter::optional <tag::b > // ouch!
{};

Sorry for the noise.

Richard.