From: Pierre-Jules Tremblay (iamtrep_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-08 13:55:39

Right.

I meant what would you propose for checking inequality for
floating-point types? Similar to the original poster asking for
BOOST_CHECK_NOT_EQUAL(), what I'm asking about is a
BOOST_CHECK_NOT_CLOSE() or BOOST_CHECK_NOT_SMALL() which would use the
appropriate tolerance algorithm.

Is there a way of getting this kind of result with the current tools?