From: Roman Neuhauser (neuhauser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-13 12:59:56

# stian.prg_at_[hidden] / 2006-06-13 10:36:55 +0200:
> Can the Boost Tokenizer be used to split a string with a delimiter of
> several characters? With this I mean that the delimiter ";;" would split
> ("12;3;;45") into ("12;3","45").
>
> I can't find functions etc for this in the documentation and the examples.
> Is there any other class that does this easily?

    http://www.boost.org/libs/tokenizer/introduc.htm says:

    "You can choose how the string gets broken up. You do this by
    specifying the TokenizerFunction. If you do not specify anything,
    the default TokenizerFunction is char_delimiters_separator<char>
    [...]"

    See http://www.boost.org/libs/tokenizer/tokenizerfunction.htm

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.