From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-14 06:53:58

"Gennadiy Rozental" <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> writes:

> "Johan Nilsson" <r.johan.nilsson_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>> Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
>>> "Johan Nilsson" <r.johan.nilsson_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

>>> Which installer are you talking about?
>>>

>> The VC 7.1/8.0 pre-built libraries installer available at
>> http://www.boost-consulting.com/download.html.
>
> Yeah. Indeed it does not.
>
> Well. Frankly I would be surprised if it was. I could not expect
> David to do anything to support Boost.Test. C'est la vie.

Actually, I am surprised that Boost.Test libraries aren't in there.
Other people did most of the work on the installer, and I can assure
everyone that not including Boost.Test was an oversight, and one that
we intend to correct. We really want the installer to be a complete
system for working with Boost. Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting