From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-14 17:36:04

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean passing 'MyClassB<bool, char>' as one
of the elements of the permutated sequences, or do you mean that 'bool' and
'char' are elements of the permutated sequences?

(On my way out the door, and I won't be able to reply for about ten hours.)

Regards,
Paul Mensonides