From: Amit Bhatia (abhatia_iitk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-14 19:01:26

Hi,
 I did a google search to look for how to install boost library on os X 10.3 after trying the instructions on the boost.org site (and failing). But I have not been able to find anything useful yet.
I am using gcc version 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1640). I also use fink package manager for a lot of packages that I need. I have python version 2.3 I believe.
 Can anyone suggest to me step by step instructions of how to install boost library 1_33_1 ? I have already tried using bjam for the same but the installation terminated with

...failed updating 49 targets...
...skipped 3624 targets...
...updated 691 targets...

thanks,