From: Yuval Ronen (ronen_yuval_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-19 17:19:13

I spent some time reading the mpl docs, and I have a few questions about
mpl::set and mpl::map.

1. The docs assert there is a 'front' algorithm for set and map. This
sounds weird to me, as the order of the types is them unspecified. But
if I'm wrong, and 'front' is in place, then where is 'back'?

2. Where's multiset and multimap? In the boost/mpl directory I see
something about multiset, but no real boost/mpl/multiset.hpp header, and
there's absolutely nothing about multimap.

3. The docs say that the size of joint_view is the arithmetic sum of the
sizes of the sequences of which it's composed. Is that true also in the
case of set/map? For an mpl newbie it sounds reasonable that it will
removed duplicates and might end up with a size that is smaller than the
sum of its components. If it's not, then it sounds quite useless to use
it for set/map.

Thanks,
Yuval