From: Vidal Roca (vidal.roca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-22 04:55:01

Sorry for the unclear question.
As Bill Lear clarified, I mean the following (not archive formats):

class Foo {
   template<class Archive>
   void serialize(Archive& ar, const unsigned int version);

   template<class Archive>
   void serialize_II(Archive& ar, const unsigned int version);
};

where serialize_II reads and writes the data structure in a different manner
than serialize.

It could be possible using versioning; but is there any other possibility?

Thanks,
Vidal