From: Daniel Krügler (dsp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-27 09:53:15

Hello!

One week ago I wrote a list of comments to the above mentioned proposal
provided by Beman Dawes to his email address

<mangled_address>bdawes at acm dot org</mangled_address>

given in the public paper

http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2006/n1975.html

Since I got no answer, I assume that the mail got lost due to
filter barriers or something else.

Is someone aware whether the above mentioned address should be still
valid?

I apologize for the noise in this group, but currently I'm not able to
use either comp.std.c++ or comp.lang.c++.moderated due to news group
rearrangements in our company to address this issue there and have hopes
that Beman Dawes might read this group ;-)

Thanks for your patience,

Daniel Krügler