From: Federico Feller (fliafeller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-29 12:02:18

Hi everyone. Im having problems compiling some code
with Borland C++ Builder 6 that includes libboost
serialization. In particular Im having troubles
registrating a new class in order to be serialized.
The new class, say A3, is a subclass of antother that
is declared abstract, say A. A has already some
subclases (A1, A2) that are serialized correctly.
As I did for other subclasses on the same hierarchy, I
added the instruction

ar.register_type(static_cast<A3 *>(NULL));

in the load/save method of another class that
serializes a pointer to the base class of the
hierarchy.

After doing that, I tried to compile the code and got
the following error from the compiler:

[C++ Fatal Error] if.hpp(72): F1008 Out of memory

I really have no idea whats going on.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Federico