From: Federico Feller (fliafeller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-01 15:58:24

Well, deadlines forced me to find other solution. So,
waiting for new releases is not really a posibility
for me. Anyway, the right solution for me seems to be
stop using BCB at all...this compiler has show too
many weaknesses (specially compile times)
Thanks a lot for your answers

Greetings
Federico