From: Francesco Biscani (bluescarni_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-02 18:48:37

> Hello Francesco,
>
> Indeed, multi_index_container provides a nested value_type typedef
> that you can use exactly in the way you describe. Have you
> encountered any problem in doing so?

Hi Joaquin,

funny thing, I used that syntax in the example but did not try it really in
the code. Talk about intuitive interface :) The only thing I had to do was to
add a "typename" before "T::" and everything seems to be ok now. Sorry about
the noise, I'm quite a newbie C++ programmer and I could not find the answer
in the headers.

> Thank you for using Boost.MultiIndex,

_I_ am the one who should thank you :) I'm writing this astronomical program
to manipulate Poisson series (which are to be ordered in different ways at
the same time), and multiIndex really lifted a lot of weight from my
shoulders.

My only possible concern about multiIndex is how much widespread is its use in
the C++ programming community. Knowing that there are many people adopting it
would really make me feel safer, since I'm going to use it _very_ heavily in
my software.

Anyway, thanks very much, for multiIndex and your answer :)

  Francesco