From: Bruno Martínez (br1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-08 23:40:34

On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 19:23:18 -0300, Elisabeth Benoit
<elisabeth.benoit_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for answering. I don't know if the message you got was incomplete
> (cause
> I've included my test program in my message), but here is the complete
> version.
> The test program is at the end. If you need more details, please ask.

Sorry. What I meant was that you should include CloneAppRecipe.h,
stdafx.h, and the rest of the source, so that we can run the program
ourselves. If you take the time to make as small as possible example that
shows the problem, you stand the greatest chance of getting help.

Regards,
Bruno