From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-09 15:19:39

I've fiddled with the pathnames for a while with no success. I guess
I'll have to delve deeper into how the whole thing is supposed to
work. In the mean time, my original question remains unanswered.

"Its not altogether clear from reading the documentation whether things like
DOCBOOK_XSL_DIR should be an exported environmental variable
with the value set to the appropriate directory or if the actual directory
name should be substitued where DOCBOOK_XSL_DIR appears in
the example."

 I've tried it both ways an no luck. The typefaces and code
snippet in the manual seem to suggest the former - but a literal reading
of the text suggests the latter.

Robert Ramey