From: Eduardo Ferro Aldama (eduardo_ferro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-13 06:43:26

Hi!

We are trying the boost's serialization-lib to serialize C++ objets to send
them throw the network. Initialy, we are use xml-serialization to
facilitate
the inspect the comunications.

We are trying to develop a little tool to work/inspect this messages
(xml-serializated) but we need to develop this tool in another languaje (in
this case python) and We want that this tool don't need to know nothing
about
the original C++ clases.... In order to develop this tool we need add to
the
output xml string information about the names of the class that we are
serializing

-Is possible to configure something to add the class name in the xml output
format?

-Can we add any other information to taht format without disturb the
deserialization process??

Some hint/tipo/doc to add this functionality without changing the boost-lib
source?

Thanks in advance

Please accept my apologies for my poor english

--
Eduardo Ferro Aldama
Desarrollo TPVs (Gestión Stock)