From: kamil Marcinkowski (kamil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-13 15:38:05

Hello all,

I have been trying to build boost 1.33.1 for 64 bit AIX 5.3 on power
5 with eIther gcc or vaccp for a month now.
I have tried many, many, ways and have no success.
Has anyone ever succeeded?
If someone has can you please provide the method of configuration.

Kamil

Kamil Marcinkowski Westgrid System Administrator
kamil_at_[hidden] University of Alberta site
  Tel.780 492-0354 Research Computing Support
Fax.780 492-1729 Academic ICT
Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA University of Alberta

"This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which
it is
addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged
recipient of this communication. If you are not the intended
recipient of
this communication, do not copy, distribute, or take action on it. Any
communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be
deleted or
destroyed."