From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-17 12:42:28

This *could* work, but imho it really prevents the quick turn around you
need when debugging unit tests. I personally would prefer the test
runner to by default run all tests and given a bunch of --run_test=test1
--run_test=test2 command line arguments, it runs only those tests.

If you could tell me what to read or change to get the framework to do
this, I'd be happy.

Thanks

Sohail