From: Loïc Joly (loic.joly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-20 09:54:58

Aaron Windsor a écrit :

> Did you initialize the vertex index map? If you're using a std::vector
> to store the vertices, you get a vertex index map for free, but if you
> use anything else, (a std::list, for example) you must actually go
> through all of the vertices and set their index, like so:

Thank you for the information. I solved my problem in another way, using
the topological_sort overload where I specify the color property map
manually, and which does not need vertex indexes, but your code will
prove useful when I used other algorithms that use the index. Thank you.

Best regards,

--
Loïc