From: bernhard.maeder_at_[hidden]
Date: 2006-07-21 02:10:06

Arrr, I've now compiled the example on different machines (Windows, MacOS)
and it seems I'm only getting into troubles on my target system
(Debian)...

I've used ldd to get the library dependencies of my extension modules; the
difference between building with gcc3.3 and gcc3.4 is with the libstdc++,
which is used in version 5 and 6, respectively. But since python doesn't
use this library, this should make no difference at all.

Is there anything else I could possibly try?

Thanks
Bernhard

"John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]>
Gesendet von: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]
19.07.2006 13:53
Bitte antworten an boost-users