From: Charitha Herath (dcharitha_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-26 02:20:20

Hi All,

I'm new to this mailing list. I have been using the boost multi index container for a while. I now have requirement where I need to create multiple composite keys.

The example 7 (composite keys example) in the multi index container documentation shows that it is possible to define multiple composite keys. But how do we use a specific composite key when searching the data. Does the container differentiate the composite keys using the key data types?

Thanks,

Charitha