From: Todd Greer (TGreer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-26 13:21:19

Robert Ramey wrote:

> Sounds to me that others might find this useful. How about making a
> little write up, and maybe a small test/demo, zipping it up and
uploading
> to the serialization section of the boost vault?

I've uploaded skip_xml_iarchive.zip to the vault in serialization. I've
fixed several issues from the version I posted here, and have added a
bit of testing and explanation.

I hope that people find it useful. Please let me know if you have any
questions, or find any problems. If you do find it useful, please let me
know that as well.

--
Todd Greer    <tgreer <at> affinegy dot com>
Senior Software Developer, Affinegy LLC