From: brian plummer (bplummer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-27 20:40:45

With the aid of my attorney, I studied this issue very carefully about 2
years ago. He came to the conclusion that the Boost License was, and I
quote "perhaps the most open software license that one could imagine" and he
went on to say that the only way you could have a more open license would be
to "have no license at all". Now, I'm not going to study this issue again,
but if nothing substantive has changed in the license, I suspect that what
just stated still holds today. Now, as always concerning legal matters,
your mileage may vary...but this is what I found when I carefully looked at
the issue.