From: David Baird (dhbaird_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-28 18:02:06

Hi!

I'm a new user of the BGL. I've attached a couple patches to the BGL
documentaion which I think will be very helpful to new users.

For example, one of the websites,

http://www.boost.org/libs/graph/doc/file_dependency_example.html

seems to contain a simple, but confusing (for new users) error:

    Graph g(N, used_by, used_by + sizeof(used_by) / sizeof(Edge));

In boost-1.33.0, the correct line AFAICT is,

    Graph g(used_by, used_by + sizeof(used_by) / sizeof(Edge), N);

I successfully tested the new instructions in the documentation (which
the attached patches apply to) with boost-1.33.0 under Gentoo Linux.
If this is the wrong list to post this, please direct me toward the
correct place.

-David