From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-29 06:54:06

René ha escrito:
> Joaquín ha escrito:
> > * What happens if you fully qualify mem_fun, i.e. if
> you write ::boost::multi_index::mem_fun?
>
> Well, when I tried this option it worked!
>
> It looks like gcc missed the "using boost::multi_index"
> declaration.
>
> In order to gain experience: If you have any idea what
> was the problem it will be appreciated.

Not really :( Maybe the compiler gets confused by the
presence of the template function std::mem_fun (does your
"Item.h" explicitly or implicitly include <functional>?),
but this is only a wild guess. In any case, this is a
compiler bug, likely to solve if you upgrade your GCC copy.
Sorry I can't give a more conclusive answer.

> Thanks again.
>
> René

Good luck with your project,

Joaquín M López Muñoz