From: Vsevolod Vlaskin (vlaskine_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-03 02:44:28

Hi,

We run into a strange compilation warning, which we
see on and off in one particular spot in our code:

std::string str( /* initialized with a sane value */
);
double dbl( boost::lexical_cast<double>( str ) );
return dbl;

The warning shows up only in release mode, NOT in
debug:

/usr/include/boost/date_time/constrained_value.hpp: In
function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
/usr/include/boost/date_time/constrained_value.hpp:64:
warning: ‘year$D120988$value_’ is used uninitialized
in this function

If we comment definition of dbl, the warning
disappears.

It is not a big deal, but maybe, someone could shed
light on it.

Best regards,

Vsevolod Vlaskine